Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Today is the day i graduated for my Diploma Pengurusan Awam (DPA). Basically DPA ia a compulsory course that i need to attend for confirmation purposes. This course took 6 months to complete.

In this 6 months course you can really know the true color of a person. There are people who are sincere  to support you and also there are also people who are willing to do anything to achieve their goals even though they have to back stab you!! life is scary isn' t ?

I just want to share my precious friends who really support me and always be there when i need them.. Zeb, KP, Raihana and Kak Effa thanx for being there for me.. Alhamdullilah all of us finally finished DPA successfully. Oh ya.. Before ramai yang tanya.. Im wearing PTD No.1 Dress...


With Nadiah 

Me & Ezzah


With Zebine



Love this quote 


1 comment: